Table of contents
If you have tried to set up your own WordPress, you will know that it takes some time and technical expertise to get everything up and running smoothly.
However, I have found that there is an easier way to install it in just few clicks!
What you will need first is to choose a host that will have an installation program for you.
I have laid out the 3 hosts that allow you to install WordPress in a few clicks.
Install WordPress on Hostinger
Hostinger makes it a quick and easy process thanks to the one click installer.
- Log in to your hPanel and locate the Auto Installer under the Website section.
- Click on the WordPress icon, fill in the required fields, and click Install.
And there you go. You have successfully installed WordPress in one click. You can now log in to the administrator’s dashboard by selecting WordPress on the Actions field under the List of Installed Applications and can begin creating your website.
Install WordPress on BlueHost Host
To begin, you will need to access your Bluehost control panel.
- Click on the My Sites tab on the side navigation menu to the left.
- Click the Create Sitebutton.
- A new window will appear for two highly recommended website builders.
- Click the Start Building button under the WordPress option.
- Enter the Admin Information:
- Site Name: the name displayed on your site. This is not the URL, but just the name used on your site.
- Site Tagline: A brief description of your website.
- Advanced Tab:
- Email Address: The location which your login information will be sent.
- WordPress Admin Username: The desired login name for your application
- WordPress Admin Password: The desired password for this application.
Please review my article on
The installer should take a couple of minutes to install your application. Once done:
- Click on the My Sites tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Find the domain install and click log into WordPress.
Sign Up To WordPress.com
On WordPress.com, you can now create a wordpress Site in just within 20 seconds!
- Go to the WordPress.com/start/domains and look for a your own domain
2. Once, you have selected your domain, you can choose what plan you would like to go with.
3. After selecting and paying for your plan, you will be directed to your behind the scenes admin page.
4. Once you have enough posts and have everything to your liking, you can launch your site!
5. Now you have a launched WordPress website.
As you can see, its very easy to get a WordPress site up and running. However, it does give you less control of your own system and could cost you more depending one what plan you choose.
This is why I use AWS to run WordPress on my own Ubuntu machine.
If you’d like to explore on how to install, setup and manually configure WordPress, then check out: How to Install WordPress on Ubuntu 20.4 (Expert Edition)